How to close more sales and build better business relationshipsAs sales targets are increasingly stretched, the seller’s role has become even more demanding.
Customers expect more but are less loyal. There are far more products coming to market faster and for a shorter time.
To be effective in sales today, a successful seller has to be the fully rounded professional, competent in planning, networking, cross selling, closing and relationship building.
The Selling Skills course provides the toolkit for participants to develop into highly skilled and professional consultative sellers. By the end of the course participants will be able to
- Understand a straightforward process for preparation and selling
- Use effective questioning and listening techniques to uncover hidden customer needs
- Demonstrate their products' Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Use product benefits to solve client problems
- Handle objections effectively
- Close deals in a professional and convincing manner
This course is delivered over 2 days in a highly interactive, facilitated style where the use of group exercises, discussion and role-plays ensure maximum learning results.
For further information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org