How to generate new business discreetly
With a more competitive economic environment than we have faced in decades, we can no longer assume repeat business from existing clients. Attracting new clients has also become significantly more challenging as competitors chase a smaller market.
The differentiator between your business and your competitors will be the skill and professionalism of your sales team. It is critical that your business developers are equipped to maximise the business from your current client base and generate high quality prospects that will lead to new clients.
This programme focuses on how to attract more quality clients discreetly and how to develop real business opportunities from both new prospects and existing clients.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Develop a clear plan for generating new clients
- Maximise your referral potential
- Build significant trust-based relationships
- Plan and manage any client/prospect meeting to generate new opportunities
- Uncover hidden client and prospect needs
- Personalise the benefits of a product or service to meet Client needs
- Minimise the potential for Objections and handle them professionally when they arise
- Apply straightforward techniques to create cross-sale opportunities
The programme aims to maximise interaction from the participants in discussions, group exercises and practical role-plays. The style is informal and the content informative. At each stage there is an emphasis on individual action: what are you going to do differently?
The programme lasts one day
Maximum of 12 participants
For further infomation e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org