How to generate and win new business opportunities
This course is aimed at professionals who have responsibility for managing client relationships and developing new business. The programme focuses on what are the most effective strategies and processes for developing new business and how to run a meeting with a new prospect.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
· Prospect for new business without having to cold call
· Remove any psychological barriers you may have to new business development
· Present your value proposition in the most powerful way
· Plan and conduct new business meetings without pushing your agenda
· Develop your skill in identifying opportunities when meeting prospects
· Handle objections if they arise
The programme aims to maximise participation from the participants in discussions, individual and group exercises. The style is informal and the content informative. At each stage there is an emphasis on individual action: what are you going to do differently?
Duration: The programme lasts one day.
Numbers Maximum of 8 participants per course.
For further information email@example.com