Job security has gone. The driving force of a career must now come from the individual.
In today’s environment companies are faced with the prospect of reluctantly having to let key staff go. Hopefully when the market place picks up they will be in a position to rehire former employees who have enhanced their skills and knowledge in the meantime. Therefore it is important that people leave with a positive attitude towards their former employer.
This programme will give those who are moving on the tools and techniques to go forward and work out their next steps in the world. It will help them to maintain their confidence while being proactive and effective during their period of uncertainty.
By the end of the programme participants will be able to:
· Take responsibility for what they can control
· Identify their own reactions to their change in circumstance
· Understand the strategy required to help them decide their next steps
· Use their acquired knowledge and tools to get the best results from their decision making
· Form a plan of action to move forward
The programme aims to maximise interaction from the participants in discussions, group exercises and workshops. The style is informal and the content informative. At each stage there is an emphasis on individual action: what are you going to do?
Numbers: Maximum of 12 participants
Duration: 2 days
For further information e-mail email@example.com