How to lead and motivate your team through change.
No one working today has experienced the seismic shifts in the global economy. This has created enormous uncertainty across all sectors and at every level in organisations.
Such uncertainty drains confidence, inhibits decision-making and leads to negative thinking. Organisations slow down at a time when they need to be agile and proactive.
This programme will give your leaders the tools and techniques to keep their team resilient, confident, proactive and effective during periods of extreme uncertainty.
By the end of the programme participants will:
· Take responsibility for embracing change
· Identify their own and other people’s reactions to change and the stages they experience when dealing with it
· Identify the expectations and challenges of Leaders in a change environment
· Overcome the psychological barriers to staying positive and proactive during periods of major change and adjustment
· Have the confidence, tools and techniques to engage in real conversations with their staff and stakeholders on Change issues
· Be able to handle behaviours and reactions of staff
· Have refocused the Team on its role and how it can adapt in a changing environment
The programme aims to maximise interaction from the participants in discussions, group exercises and workshops. The style is informal and the content informative. At each stage there is an emphasis on individual action: what are you going to do differently?
Numbers: Maximum of 14 participants
Duration: 1 day
For further information e-mail email@example.com