Steps to successful project management.
Increasingly in today’s business environment working with other colleagues and departments on project management teams is becoming commonplace.
While the exposure to other aspects of the business is beneficial, not having the right skills and processes in place to manage projects can prove disastrous.
The Project Management course provides the appropriate knowledge and skills to ensure that projects are successfully achieved on time and within budget.
By the end of the course delegates will:
- Understand the nature of projects
- Develop a coherent project management process
- Use planning tools effectively
- Manage a project team
- Delegate and motivate effectively
- Develop skills which will enable delegates to deliver required results
This course is delivered over 2 days and aims to maximise participation through discussion, individual and group exercises. The style is informal and the content informative.
For further information e-mail email@example.com