Are you getting agreement but losing on the deal?Many people, in the heat of a negotiation and faced with the prospect of losing a deal, will unnecessarily cave in to their bottom line.
People charged with negotiating often convince themselves that the other side is in a much stronger position and that they have no alternatives.
The MaST Negotiation Skills course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to approach negotiations in confident manner. Techniques are developed to avoid caving in to the "bottom line" whilst building stronger relationships.
By the end of the programme participants will be able to
- Identify the principles underlying effective negotiations
- Use a process for handling any negotiation
- Apply key skills to retain control in a negotiation whilst building relationships
- Plan their negotiations to achieve a win: win outcome
- Trade concessions successfully
This course is delivered over 2 days in a highly interactive, facilitated style where the use of group exercises, discussion and role-plays ensure maximum learning results.
For further information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org