How to lead change in a motivational way.
"Change is an accepted reality in the business world". If so, why does it often meet with resistance? .
Managing change in a successful way ensures that the business basics continue to happen while organisational changes are introduced. This course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills necessary to implement change within their teams in a motivational way.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Describe people’s reactions to change and the stages they experience when dealing with it
- Identify strategies for overcoming resistance to change
- Utilise change management techniques to provide a structured change framework
- Use a process for introducing policy, work method or rule changes
- Present a case for change
This course is delivered over 1 day and aims to maximise participation through discussion, individual and group exercised. The style is informal and the content informative.
For further information e-mail email@example.com