Maximise your Project's Success through proven planning methods
Many Projects are destined to failure before they even start because the correct steps were not taken in the planning stage. No matter how big or small the project, the vast majority of common problems can be avoided if the Sponsor and Project Manager follow certain proven methods.
This course is a step-by-step journey through project planning to ensure that participants can approach and complete the required tasks in a structured and measurable way.
On completion of this course participants will;
- Understand how to clarify objectives and identify deliverables and milestones
- Develop a work breakdown structure using the deliverables and milestones
- Decompose the work breakdown structure into tasks and activities
- Develop a network diagram and a project schedule
- Identify risks that may effect the project
- Develop a project communication plan
This course is delivered over 1 day and introduces the participants to project planning methodologies. Delegates practice their new skills on sample projects through discussion and teamwork.
For further information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org