Excellent training fosters a culture of learning within the workplace.
For an organisation to maximise its investment in training it is essential that their trainers have the most effective skills, tools and techniques to design and deliver high quality interventions.
The MaST Train the Trainer course enables you to:
- Understand how and why people learn
- Identify different learning styles and how to apply them effectively
- Design and deliver high impact learning and development programmes using the most effective facilitation tools and techniques
- Build your confidence as a trainer by practising the newly acquired skills and knowledge in a safe environment
- Understand how training needs to be linked to the organisations' objectives
- Identify various methods for evaluating training and how these can be implemented within the organisation
- Reflect upon your current practices and build on feedback received to develop a personal action plan
This is a highly practical programme delivered over two or three days which will increase the confidence, knowledge and skills of those responsible for training in any organisation.
Ideal for those in a full-time training role or people who have an education or training role in addition to their normal duties.
For further information e-mail email@example.com